This website is owned and operated by Westend Retail Management CLG. If you have any questions relating to privacy or data protection, please contact the company by post at Westend Shopping Park, Management Office, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Telephone 01 8227809 or Email [email protected].
a) Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
b) Special categories of data means any information relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data when used to uniquely identify the individual, biometric data when used to uniquely identify the individual, health data, data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Collection of Personal Data
- The data that you provide to receive Westend Shopping Park’s newsletter/ezine, such as your name and email address.
- The data you provide if you enter any online competition or promotion. This may include your telephone number and email address. There may also be an opt-in to receive information on future promotions.
- The details of your visit to our website, including traffic data and any resources that you may access. If you contact the company, a record of your contact may be kept.
Use of Personal Data
The company may use the collected data in a number of ways, primarily from a marketing perspective, to inform customers of activities and promotions that we feel would be of interest to them, the following are examples of how we may make use of your personal data:
- To provide you with information about events, special offers, promotions and other activities relevant to Westend Shopping Park.
- To inform you of any competition or promotions.
We may contact you by email, telephone or via social media outlet. If you already receive communications from us and would like this to stop, please contact us by post, telephone, email or alternatively use the “opt out/ unsubscribe” option on the communication that you receive.
Storage of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the company is stored within the Republic of Ireland in compliance with regulations set out by the Data Protection Commissioner.
Although the company has implemented strict security procedures and technical measures to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of the data that you transmit through the website, any transmission is at your own risk.
The period for which we will keep your personal information will depend on the type of enquiry you have submitted to us. The retention period may be longer than the period for which we are providing services to you where we have statutory or regulatory obligations to retain personal data for a longer period, or where we may need to retain the information in case of a legal claim.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The company will not disclose any of your personal data to third parties or anyone engaged in direct marketing. The company will not disclose your personal data to regulators or authorities except where we are required to do so by law or regulations. The company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such.
The company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such.
You have the right to ask the company not to process or to stop processing your personal data. The company will inform you before collecting your personal data of its intended use of the data, and you will be required to “opt in” to any use involving direct marketing. If you wish for the company not to process your data, please contact us by post at Westend Shopping Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, by telephone 01 8227809 or by email [email protected]
If we hold incorrect information about you, which was originally submitted by you, you have the right to have the data amended. Furthermore you have the right to have any information you have sent to us erased. Please contact us via the above methods to have these requests processed.
If you request amendment of your personal data, all will be erased/ amended subject to the following condition: The company is not required to rectify or erase your personal data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with Data Protection regulations.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, these include:
- The right to be informed: know how we use your personal data;
- The right of access: obtain access to personal data that we hold of you;
- The right to rectification: request that your personal data is correct if you believe it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erase (also known as the right to be forgotten) : request that we erase your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing: ask us to restrict our information processing activities;
- The right to data portability: request a copy of certain personal data that you have provided to us in a commonly used electronic format;
- The right to object: object to our processing of your personal data where we are relying on legitimate interests or exercise of a public interest task to make the processing lawful. If you raise an objection we will carry out an assessment to determine whether we have an overriding legitimate ground which entitles us to continue to process your personal information;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: right not to be subject to wholly automated decisions which produce legal effects or which could have a similarly significant effect on you.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, you can do so at any time, by contacting us by post at Westend Shopping Park Management Ltd, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, by phone on 01 8227809 or by email at [email protected]
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. Please refer to our website for the most up to date version of this document.